Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

I hope this is Hello.

I am not sure I know what I am doing but I tried to follow the bouncing ball and ended up here. Next step is to try to find the blog. If I'm successful I will feel like I just conqured the realm.

Wish all the writers were here, I spent half of Fri and 5 hours Sat working on the patio and yard. I looks very inviting with a cool breese gently doing outside airconditioning.

Rinda might bring us some of her homemade wine for refreshments.

I'm coming along pretty good on the rewrite game. Borring!!!!!

My mind keeps jumping to the one I'm researching.

Well it's back to work in the morning so all you full time writers think of me tomorrow when you are getting to write (I hope) and I'm chasing engines.

Have a great writing week

Jo
"Fighter Chick"
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?