Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

"Cool Beans People"

Writer of Fiction

My List of

"Cool Beans People"

Deb Terrell -hand picked for me by God

Dona Lambert - daughter and a best friend

Vicki Smith - loves my son and makes me feel loved too

Merline Lovelace -mentor/coach/friend

Rinda Elliott - wild minds that met and bonded

Betty Sanders - my smoother of feathers and feelings

Terri Schaefer - my rudder that guides me through troubled waters

Debi Talley - a dear friend and mentor for 25 years

Rena Johnson (so sorry I forgot you ) - my soul mate and daughter "2"

Nelda Hull - met her at a bar one night, a friend brought her over and said "I think you will like
each other", that was 20 years ago. We still go to the same bar and dance til our socks melt, almost every weekend

Jan Moss - beautiful, intelligent, widow, mother of two lovable handicapped children who never lets the world know she ever says "Why" or that sometime the world gets her down.

Hala Rodgers - the most fun person I know to tease

Joe Ward - PI, Mercenary with fascinating stories to tell, Civil War history buff, Security Chief for big corporation ret, loves to talk world politics and owner of the worlds most wonderful dog

Joe McNutt - country dancer deluxe, heart transplant receiver, physically strong, mentally tough and loving man and father

donnell Epperson - yek, I just got spider bitten! Another best friend forgotten. She is known as the pink spider and yes she does bite. She is a writer who has floated to the top and is sooooooo close I can feel it.

and more added often.
Comments:
We think you're cool beans, too.
 
Jo "Fighter Chick" - I loved your little short, short story. So much imagery in so few words! And the ending...terrific. For what it's worth, my suggestion is flesh it out some and correct your, well, interesting spelling ;o) and submit it. Have you ever been to Critters.com - or, maybe it's 'org' - check out all the different 'rags' that publish stories such as yours. Jodi
 
I'm with Betty. You're pretty cool beans yourself. And I want one of those necklaces! You know which one. Tell me again where to find? :)
 
Jo, darling! I can't believe you left off the person from whom you got the expression "Cool beans"!! And she loves you so truly too...tsk, tsk. What am I to do with you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?