Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Hello Out There

I often wonder if anyone (except my hero Betty) comes by here to visit. I stop by 2 or 3 times a day and look to see if there are any more comments on anything but seldom do I see the count increase.

Count, I would love to have a counter but I went in on several counters on other blogs and do fine until the final step and there is no instruction, button or bar to click on. Nothing says finish or join or save or anything so I am stopped in my tracks.

I still don't know how to make a list or build a link list. I read Rinda's easy way to do it and didn't get to first base.

Do they make a Blogging tricks for Idiots? Although I have Dummies, Idiots and How to manual I still don't have a web site up.

Maybe I should stick to the landline phone and just call people if I want to make contact with them.

I visit everyones blogs and love them but feel like a kid looking in the candy shop window.

I'm not bitching just letting everyone know how totally neglected I feel and can't spell worth a damn to boot. The dicitionary is in the bedroom and I'm not and I'm not in the mood to go get it. Besides you need the brain exercise of trying to figure out what word I'm after.

Ok are you feeling guilty yet, no?? Well I,m board being pitiful so enough of this.

Later
Jo
Comments:
Lisa

You are so nice and I'm so glad we are neighbors.

I will try your instructions and see if I fair any better.

Thanks so much for the link address.

Come back to visit often and I'll fix us a cup of tea, coffee or something cold.

Stop by any time.
Jo
I'm headed to your door now.
 
I have a counter that someone else installed. I have a lot more people visit than comment. I guess they're shy.
 
Come see my plotting party post.
 
Jo, I visited your blog all the time up until it disappeared on me. (g) I don't always comment on everyone's blogs, but I swing by them all daily. "All" is why I don't always comment. I subscribe to Bloglines and with one click I can see who has updated so I know where to visit. "All" is a ridiculous 196. I follow a lot of people on this Net. (g)

I didn't have your new address on my Bloglines so it's been showing the last "Cool Beans people" post.
 
Hi Jo! I totally agree about needing a book for Blogging tips for dummies. lol! I still have my site under 'construction'. I can't figure out what the hell I'm doing. ha-ha! Sheila Fields
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?